1 to 1 Training Sessions
Working 1 to 1 with Mel Edge, learning who to put an MVHR design together, the technical design elements, how to interpret Part F, what parts of the Domestic Ventilation Guide and NHBC are relevant, and the bit’s that you can’t read or find out in any book or technical document. The sessions will include:
Working through the presentation on how to put the MVHR design together Step by Step:
- Part F and Air Flow Calcs
- Understanding Domestic Ventilation Guide, BPEC and NHBC Guidance
- Unit Selection and location
- Ducting Systems and selecting the right one, Rigid, Semi-Rigid, and Flat Semi Rigid.
- Valve locations
- Different Constructions, constraints and how to work round them.
- Atmosphere Ducting
- Controls, understanding the user to make the right choice.
- Bill of Materials, understanding how to put one together, getting the right and all the parts.
Work through 2 examples of different style systems and constructions to give you an idea, based on the type of projects you will get in.
Work through 2 live projects:
- One with hands on support
- One with more distanced support, available to ask questions when and if required.
Working directly with Mel Edge can either be arranged via Zoom or Face to Face, whatever suits you. We can work to your business’s individual needs, and tailor the above to suit your requirements.
Please contact Mel on email@example.com for further enquiries, and arrange a call to discuss your requirements.
Booking available from April 2022.